Membership Has Its Privileges
Membership in the SMSF Survival Centre offers invaluable benefits to help SMSF trustees and professionals understand and perform their SMSF investment and management responsibilities.
What Is the SMSF Survival Centre?
The Survival Centre originated with accountant and financial adviser Max Newnham’s book, ‘The SMF Survival Guide’. He adapted much of the information contained in the book for the Web, out of frustration at not being able to find a “one-stop shop” for SMSF trustees and professionals. The goal of the Centre is to give you the tools you need to understand the requirements of self-managed funds, choose a fund type, set up an SMSF, and select trustees.
As a member of the SMSF Survival Centre, you get the following membership benefits:
- Expert guidance on discharging your trustee duties and managing your SMSF effectively
- Explanation of superannuation and Centrelink rules
- Reduced risk of ATO penalties
- 10-day response via email to questions on Centrelink, superannuation, SMFS, and taxation matters
- Printable documentation templates to make you more independent and to reduce fees
- Detailed explanations of numerous tax and superannuation strategies and investment instruments
If you have an SMSF and want a resource you can use to help you with your trustee’s duties, visit smsfsurvivalcentre.com.au.