Our Super Fund Services
Flexibility, Control, and Expert Guidance
Whether you are setting up a super fund for the first time or are simply dissatisfied with your current fund, we can provide you with the flexibility you want once you reach retirement age. Our services include:
- helping decide on what the best super option will be,
- Assist in setting up an SMSF including applying for all relevant registrations, bank account etc,
- Processing of the financial transactions for SMSFs,
- Preparation of all required documentation and returns to meet all regulatory standards,
- Assist in the formulation of an investment strategy and selection of appropriate investments, and
- Provide an administration solution for when you are retired that means you have more time to do the things you want, rather than the administration work required.
For a self-managed superfund to be successful, it typically requires the following:
- Enough money invested to make setup and operational costs worthwhile
- A budget that includes accounting, tax, legal, and audit expenses
- Time spent on research and management
- Financial experience and sound investment advice
TaxBiz Australia can help create a fund that provides a comfortable income during your retirement that will last as long as possible, while at the same time maximizing any Government benefits you will be entitled to.
If you have an SMSF and are worried about the fees or the quality of advice you are receiving, or need to have your superannuation reviewed to make sure you have the best fun possible, contact us on (03) 9721 0000.